Python is an object-oriented, high-level programming language used to develop desktop applications, websites and web applications. Python’s simple, easy-to-learn syntax reduces the cost of program maintenance. It allows you to focus on core functionality of the application by taking care of common programming tasks.
In this course, your child will learn a number of exercises. Some of these exercises include:
- Write the current date and time
- Take an array of student names and print them alphabetically
- Print the year, whether it is a leap year or not
- Take a word as an input and print count of vowels
And many more….
- Over 100+ practice programs
- In browser cloud based IDE
- Over 90 questions