PHP is an open source, server-side, scripting language used for the development of web applications. This widely-used language is especially suited for web development.
In this course, your child will learn a number of exercises. Some of these exercises include:
- Take a numeric input and identify the largest number in the given sample
- Take an array of numeric inputs and calculate mean/median, mode and range
- Take two numeric inputs and identify divisibility rules
- Over 100+ practice programs
- In browser cloud based IDE
- Over 50+ questions