Python is an object-oriented, high-level programming language used to develop desktop applications, websites and web applications. Python’s simple, easy-to-learn syntax reduces the cost of program maintenance. It allows you to focus on core functionality of the application by taking care of common programming tasks.
In this course, you will learn a number of exercises. Some of these exercises include:
- Write a program to perform different Arithmetic Operations on numbers in Python
- Write a program to demonstrate different number data types in Python
- Write a program to create, concatenate and print a string, sub-string
- Write a python script to print the current date
- Write a program to create, append, and remove lists in python
- Write a program to demonstrate working with tuples in python
- Write a program to demonstrate working with dictionaries in python.
- Write a python program to find factorial of a number using Recursion.
And many more….
- Over 50+ practice programs
- In browser cloud based IDE